Sunday, December 6, 2015

Merry & Bright tag

Hello and Welcome!

There is a lot of great inspiration for Christmas tags out there right now. I'm thinking of wrapping everything in plain paper, just to showoff the tags; they are so beautiful and fun to make. Here is my first tag today:



I created this tag using Memory Box Snowy Tree Landscape die, which I used as a die and a stencil with Maya glitter green spray. The background snow is Ellen Hutson's Bokeh Dots stamps with versamark and Stampendous white embossing powder. The sentiment is by Hero Arts and is heat embossed with Zing red embossing powder. I hand cut the snowy hill and edged them with distress inks. I finished off the tree with Simon Says Stamps sequins and a red gel pen around the edge.

This tag is entered in the following challenges:
  • The "Gentlemen" Monday challenge at Simon Says Stamp. This tag is going on my husband's gift.
  • The "Let It Snow" Wednesday challenge at Simon Says Stamp 
  • The 12 Tags of Christmas and Mix It Up challenges at Ellen Hutson's Classroom. I was inspired by Laurel Beard on Day 3 with the colors, red stitching and ribbon cluster.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous tagI love the red faux stitching. It works so well with the twine. So clever! Thank you for sharing your project with us for the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. ~Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful tag! Such a pretty design! Love that tree!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete