Saturday, December 12, 2015

New Year Card

Hello and Welcome!

The challenge at Marker Pop is to make a New Years card, which is a real challenge as I am still trying to get my Christmas cards done. I also do not have many New Year's stamps, but, I did find this one by Stampendous. Love the stained glass look. And a New Year's card just has to be a shaker, so here it is:



I masked in the My Favorite Things tree from Jingle All The Way with the sentiment. I colored everything with Zig Clear Brush Markers. I was inspired by the color combination at My Favorite Things, although I did add a little gold for contrast. The sequins are by Pretty Pink Posh. The shaker is the Madison Large Window by Memory Box. The card design is based on a sketch at Mojo Monday.

This card is entered in the following challenges:


Thanks again for joining me today!
-june


No comments:

Post a Comment