Monday, December 21, 2015

Warm Heart Card

Hello and Welcome!

I had so much fun making this card! The Quadrangle frame die by Simon Says Stamps and the adorable Lawn Fawn Snow Day stamp set somehow jump start my creativity every time. I just love the little scarf that fits the heart. Here is my card:



I was inspired to make the birdie a cardinal. The critters were colored with Zig Clean Color pens. I also used Lawn Fawn lobster and freshly cut grass inks for stamping the heart and trees. Plus the red stitched circle with the sentiment is part of Lawn Fawn's Stitched Circle Stackables die set. Versamark and Stampendous white embossing powder were used to create the Lawn Fawn sentiment. And Simon Says Bundle of Stitched Shapes was used for the outer stitched rectangle. The background paper is also by Lawn Fawn.

This card is entered in the following challenges:

Thanks again for stopping by,
-june

2 comments:

  1. Adorable card! I really love the layout! Thank you so much for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an adorable card! Love the cute image. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete