Sunday, February 28, 2016

Beautiful Gold Embossed Card

Hello and Welcome!

I currently do not own any floral stamps by Winnie & Walter (gotta change that!), but I still wanted to enter Lydia's Floral Challenge, along with Mayuri's Inlaid Challenge and Heather's Golden Watercolor Challenge at Winnie & Walter's 2nd Belated Birthday Celebration. It has been so much fun this month!! There are 10 different challenges and still time for you to enter.

Here is my card in all of its springtime glory:

I used the Hero Arts Watercolor Daisy stamp. As the flowers are the negative space, I stamped it in Versamark and added gold embossing powder for the background. The flowers are colored with Zig Clean Color markers and waterbrush. This floral panel along with black cardstock were die-cut with Memory Box's Jasmine Frame (saving all those tiny boarder pieces). I glued all the frame to white cardstock and inlaid the floral pieces.

Next I stamped the Winnie & Walter sentiment (from The Big, The Bold and The Seasons) and, for a stitching boarder detail, the white panel was die-cut from Simon Say Stamps Bundle of Stitched Shapes. To finish it off I added Hero Arts gems.

This card is entered in:
  • Winnie & Walter's 2nd Birthday Bash
                    w&w_bb2ndb_challengefinal
  • The "Inspired By a Song" Monday challenge at Simon Says Stamp
    • Inspired by the song "Beautiful Spring" by Sidney Torch
-june

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Such a cool effect on this card! LOVE! Thanks so much for playing along with my Gold and Watercolor Challenge at Winnie and Walter!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete