Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Rainbow Spring Card

Hello and Welcome!

I am so ready for Spring. Snow and winter is pretty in December, but after bundling-up every day and shoveling, it's time for flowers, color and warm! This, along with the fun Winnie & Walter  2nd Birthday Bash Celebration Challenges, was the inspiration for my card:



The fonts used in Winnie & Walter's products are so AMAZING, I wanted to showcase them. So this card only uses Winnie & Walter's The Big, The Bold & The Seasons stamps  and inks - Distress (colors), Simon Says Stamps (slate)  & Versafine (black). I also added Pretty Pink Posh sequins. This card turned out so pretty.



This card is entered in Winnie & Walter's 2nd Birthday Bash:
w&w_bb2ndb_challengefinal



Thanks for stopping! And if you try creating an all font card, I'd love to hear about it. Leave me a comment.

-june

2 comments:

  1. This is such a clever card, love how you put the spotlight on "spring"!! Thanks for playing along at Sparkle & Shine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great idea for a card ... winter is soft gray in the past, and then Spring jumps forward in all its rainbow goodness! Love it. Thanks so much for joining my Over the Edge Challenge at Winnie & Walter's birthday bash!

    ReplyDelete