Sunday, April 3, 2016

Hello Spring Card

Hello and Welcome!

Winnie & Walter and Pinkfresh Studio are combining forces and doing "Share the Love" week on the W&W blog.
share the love graphic pinkfresh

 I was so inspired by Vanessa's card design on Day 2, I just had to play along. Here is my take on her card:



I used Pinkfresh Studio's "Felicity" and "Happy Things" lines for the papers and wood veneer. I fussy cut the bird. The Sentiment is from Winnie & Walter's "The Big, The Bold and The Seasons" Cut Aways and "The Big, The Bold and The Happy" stamp set. To finish it off, I stitched the border with Simon Says Stamp's "Bundle Of Stitched Shapes," and added Pretty Pink Posh sequins and an acetate flower.

This card is entered in:

Thanks for stopping by,
-june

2 comments:

  1. Your clear flower is a perfect addition for our challenge! Beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us yhis week on Simon Sys Monday CHallenge Blog! Barbara

    ReplyDelete
  2. So light and airy! Hmm, you live in MN? Then your card is my wish for you ;)

    ReplyDelete