Saturday, August 6, 2016

A Robotic Thanks Card

Hello and Welcome!

If you follow me, you know my family is into robots. With my son being his robotics team's marketing lead, lots of thank you notes to the wonderful sponsors are needed. Hooray! I get to make lot of cards. Here is my latest one:


When my husband saw this cute robot & pup stamp by Stampendeous, he said, "If anyone should have this stamp, it's you!" and promptly bought it for me. (I really am a lucky girl.) I stamped the robot image on watercolor paper, colored it with Zig watercolor markers and added silver highlights with a uniball pen and sequins. The sentiment is by Simon Says Stamp from their All Boy stamp set and it is heat embossed with Ranger's Princess gold powder. The background paper is by BoBunny. This card is based on a sketch by Mojo Monday.

This card is entered in:

Hope you enjoyed this card,
-june

1 comment:

  1. I love how your background came out.. You did amazing things with those markers. Thanks for joining us at MarkerPop!

    ReplyDelete