Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Happy Day Floral Card

Hello and Welcome!

I loved the card Gayatri did for the Rerun challenge over at Winnie & Walter's blog. Although I do not have W&W's In Bloom: Lola's Bouquet, I was able to do something similar with W& W's In Bloom: Ann's Flora. Here is my take:


I also used Ellen Hutson's Bokeh Dots stamp set for the background. The sentiment is masked from holiday greeting by My Favorite Things Trim A Tree set. The vase is a die cut by Lifestyle. I finished off this card with sequins, silver thread and Ranger's Liquid Pearls in the center of the flower.

This card is entered in:

Thanks for stopping by,
-june

2 comments:

  1. Delightful card and wonderful take on Gayatri's card, June! Love how you used In Bloom: Anna's Flora. Thank you so much for joining in on the Rerun Challenge.

    ReplyDelete