Wednesday, September 21, 2016

Warmest Wishes Card

Hello and Welcome!

I recently got Memory Box's Winter Snowflakes stencil and Delicate Stitched Snowflakes dies and wanted to try them out. Here is my card, which was based on a sketch by My Favorite Things:


The background is Memory Box's Snowflakes stencil with Tumble Glass & Mermaid Lagoon Distress Inks. I also blended the same Distress Inks (along with Blueprint Sketch) on another piece of white cardstock and die cut Memory Box's Stitched Snowflakes. I stamped the Neat & Tangled sentiment, then heat embossed it with clear powder and cut it with a circle die. The My Favorite Things' little girl & gifts from their Jiggle All The Way set was stamped with Simon Say Stamp black hybrid ink, colored with Copics and fussy cut. The Paper Studio pattern paper was die cut with Simon Say Stamp rectangle frame from their Bundle Of Stitched Shapes set. I adhered everything together and added clear sequins from Pretty Pink Posh.

This card is entered in:
                    Stencilchallenge
                   

Sending you warm wishes too. Thanks for stopping by,
-june

No comments:

Post a Comment