Thursday, October 6, 2016

W&W Thankful Card

Hello and Welcome!

This was a super fun card to make! I used Busho Pigments and a stencil again. The ooooo factor when I add water just never gets old.

 

For this card, I first used Winnie & Walter's Leaf Effect stencil to make a separate card by adding Bushos and water, then flipped the stencil onto another piece of watercolor paper to get the negative image (i.e. the white leaves) to make this card. I am CASEing the same card Lydia used as inspiration for her challenge (see link below), but instead of adding white leaves, I added colored leaves that were fussy cut from my first card. The sentiment is from Winnie & Walter's Happiest Of Holidays which was heat embossed with Zing gold powder on vellum. I finished it off with a gold mat, gold thread and colorful sequins.

This card is entered in:
              
  • The WCMD Pick 'n Mix Challenge at Winnie & Walter
    • I used white, merlot, lawn, rust & poppy, and  fussy cutting, gold, and masculine

Thanks for taking a look,
-june

No comments:

Post a Comment