Friday, February 24, 2017

Boys & Their Toys Layout

Hello and Welcome!

My son is 15 and just learning to drive, so before we turn him loose on the roads, I thought a little practice on a smaller scale was in order. He couldn't have agreed more and had a blast driving Go-carts.



This layout is based on Scrap Our Stash's fabulous sketch.

No automatic alt text available.

 The Scrap Our Stash Word Challenge this month is CUPID. I did:
     C - Creative Embellishment's chipboard
     U - Uniball silver pen
     P - pattern paper
     I - ink
     D - diecut


I changed the sketch up a little by using large handmade gears instead of triangles to fit my theme. (I also added journaling in the title spot.)  The "Play Hard" quote is from Simon Says Stamp's All Boy set which is heat embossed with white powder.

I rounded things out with Tim Holtz (Sizzix) gear diecuts. And painted the Creative Embellishment's tire with black ink and a silver pen.


Thanks for stopping by,
-june

No comments:

Post a Comment