Friday, March 31, 2017

Happy Easter Card with Simon Says Stamp

Hello and Welcome!

So excited to share with you that I am a Guest Designer at the Simon Says Stamp's Flickr site! Barb Engler was kind enough to invite me. It is a huge honor. Without further ado, here is my card:


Many of you know I post additional projects on my Flickr page, where I go by the name of SnazzyJJ. You are welcome to come visit and look around by clicking here.

This card was inspired by the Simon Says Stamps' Flickr Challenge #68 "Something New."  You can join in the fun, see tons of projects using Simon Says Stamp exclusives and learn about this challenge here.

This card was created using Simon Says Stamps' new Oval Of Flowers stencil ("new" release). I also used the Marisa Snowflake diecut in a "new" way by cutting them out of bright colored cardstock and making them into flowers. The pretty sequins are also a Simon Says Stamp exclusive.

Other products used include: Quick Quotes' PowerPuff Chalking inks, Tim Holtz bunny diecut, MFT's Royal Leaves diecut, cheesecloth, Stampendous' sentiment stamp, and  Ranger's Liquid Enamel.


This page is entered in:
                National craft month

Thanks for stopping by and hope you can check out all the great fun we are having at Flickr,
-june


No comments:

Post a Comment