Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Downton Dames Layout for Scrap Our Stash


Hello and Welcome!

My girlfriend hadn't seen the Downton Abby finale, so we made a party of it and dressed up! We had so much fun together. That's one of the great things about scrapbooking, you get to relive these great times all over again!


This is my design for the Scrap Our Stash team, based on this month's fabulous sketch with the additional word challenge of MOTHER. If you want to play along or see more ideas with this sketch hop on over to the SOS blog by clicking here.

Image may contain: text

For the word challenge, I used:
     M-Maggie Holmes
     O-oval
     T-tiny tag with thread
     H-Hero Arts stamps
     E-enamel dots
     R-red

I rarely get to do a girly page. so I pulled out all the stops with pinks, flowers and everything fru-fru.  I used Prima flowers, Maggie Holmes' flairs & stickers and Hero Arts flourish stamps. Here are some close ups:







This page is entered in:

Thanks for stopping by,
-june

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous layout! Love all those flowers. Thank you so much for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete