I am loving the June Club Q kit, it is all about summer and fun! You can check it out here.
I was inspired by the beautiful orange striped paper and white chipboard suns in the "Big Altered Project" kit, it was prefect for this photo of my son leaping into the air on his last day of school.
Even thought the original design of the Big Altered Project kit is to create a mini album, I found it worked well for making 12" x 12" pages, too! (Two papers were also used from the Page Layout option.) The small pre-cut papers work well as photos mats, backgrounds and accents, plus there are so many cute, white chipboard pieces to play with. With the addition of the Page Layout option (or save by buying the Ultimate Combo Club Q) you can make several matching pages.
To bring extra pizzazz to this page:
- Suns and "summer" chipboard from the kit was backed with white cardstock that was colored by blending Sunset and Buttercup PowderPuff Chalking Inks to make them POP
- A frame and 2 flowers from the kit were colored with Sunset and Buttercup PowderPuff Chalking Inks
- 3 flowers from the kit were colored with Seafoam and Sky Blue PowderPuff Chalking Ink
- Raffia from the kit was added to the title
- Several cut-apart quote banners were attached with mini copper brads from the kit
- All the papers were edged with Sunset or Seafoam PowderPuff Chalking Inks
- Drywall mesh tape and ribbon (not included) were added to the background for texture
June Club Q
PowderPuff Chalking Inks: Sunset, Seafoam, Sky Blue and Butterup
This page is entered in:
- The "Let's Take a Vacation" Monday challenge at Simon Says Stamp - what's better than summer vacation?
Thanks for stopping by,