Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Lots of Photos with One Layout

Hello and Welcome! Today I am up on the Quick Quotes blog.

With it being the beginning of fall, I was feeling a bit overwhelmed with the stacks of summer photos needing to be scrapped. So it was my Canon Selphy CP1200 printer and Quick Quotes Whistlin' Dixie collection to the rescue!

Check out this layout with our entire week of vacation done on one page!


I used the Canon Selphy mini-print feature (a tutorial can be found here) to make a bunch of mini prints, trimmed them and adhered them to white cardstock.


I decorated the rest of the page using Whistin' Dixie pattern papers edging them with Sky Blue and Coal Miner PowderPuff Chalking inks.







QUICK QUOTES PRODUCTS:
Whistin' Dixie 100, 102, 106 & 500
PowderPuff Chalking inks - Sky Blue and Coal Miner

CANON PRODUCTS:
Canon Selphy CP1200 printer

Other Products:
Thickers (letters)
Border Punch (Fiskars)

Phew! Now that these photos are scrapped, it is on to autumn. With a very active high school student and all the fun fall events here in Minnesota, it is a good thing I have my Canon Selphy and Quick Quotes!

Thanks for stopping by,
-june


No comments:

Post a Comment