Thursday, October 19, 2017

Quick Quotes' Club Q Ideas

Hello and Welcome!

I love all the beautiful fall colors and beautiful swirling designs of Quick Quotes' newest collection, Sonata!  Currently this collection is only available through the October Club Q kits. You can check them out here.

Here is a fun page using the new collection of my son's first day back to school as a Junior:




One of my favorite things about this kit is the white leaf chipboard accents and green burlap. They are simply gorgeous and go with almost everything. Here I colored them with Zig Clean Color markers then added Terra Cotta PowderPuff Chalking ink to blend and tone down the colors.



As this page is about my teenage son, I wanted to bring in a more masculine feel to the florals. I did this by matting the pattern papers and photos with black cardstock. I also edged the papers with Seafoam and Terra Cotta PowderPuff Chalking inks.




All of the pattern papers, leaf embellishments and green burlap come in the Club Q kit.  The school-themed embellishments and black cardstock were added from my stash.





Quick Quotes Products:
October's Club Q Kits
PowderPuff Chalking Inks:Seafoam and Terra Cotta

Thanks for stopping by,
-june

No comments:

Post a Comment