Tuesday, November 7, 2017

Family Fun with Quick Quotes' Serenade

Hello and Welcome!

I've got a great family project for you today. With the holidays around the corner, it is time to start the preparations.  Creating tags is easy, entertaining and a great way to involve the whole family in a creative project.



I started by die cutting tags and Christmas themed objects from the Quick Quotes Serenade papers. I also set out PowderPuff Chalking inks, ribbon, glue, gems, Stickles and a Christmas stamp set.



Next I got my family together and we started creating. It was so fun watching them dive in and start playing. They even got into edging with the PowderPuff inks!



Of course, I had to join in too!



Here are the finished tags:





Quick Quotes Products:
Serenade: 101, 102, 103, 105
PowderPuff Chalking inks: Green Leaf, Barn Board, Coal Miner, Baja Blue

Other Products:
Memory Box: Stitched Circle Trees die
Lawn Fawn: Circle tag and snowflake dies
The Cat's Pajama's: Poinsettia dies
Taylored Expressions: deer die
My Favorite Things: Trim A Tree Stamp set

Hope you are inspired to create some beautiful tags with your loved ones, and thanks for stopping by.
-june

No comments:

Post a Comment