Thursday, March 8, 2018

Shamrocks & Shenanigans For All

Hello and Welcome!

I love this new St. Patrick's Day stamp set (Sham-rock) by Art Impression! The sentiments are fabulous and the Leprechaun is so fun! Here is the first card I made from this set:


I started by stamping the Art Impressions' Leprechaun and watercoloring him with Zig Clean Color  watercolor markers. Then I masked him off and ink blended the background with Buttercup and Lemon Sorbet PowderPuff Chalking inks by Quick Quotes. Green and gold Stickles added highlights to the shamrock and buckles. The sentiment was stamped and heat embossed. To finish off the card, I die cut it with Simon Says Stamps Stitched Rectangles die and adhered it to green cardstock.

This card is entered in:
              
               

Happy St. Patrick's Day!
-june

2 comments:

  1. adorable card, that leprechaun is so cute, thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! I love the halo of "gold" behind him! Thanks for joining the challenge at Art Impressions.

    ReplyDelete